Awards and Recognition
The clinical achievements of Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center.
Improving the Future of Medicine
- Palisades Medical Center is ranked as the #4 hospital of its size in the state by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized Palisades Medical Center with their Get With The Guidelines® Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Awards for the Medical Center’s treatment of heart failure and stroke patients.
- Palisades Medical Center was recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Top Hospital for Cardiac Care.”
- Palisades Medical Center was recognized by CMS as a Top Performer for Heart Failure and Stroke Care.
- New Jersey’s Department of Health and Senior Services Palisades Medical Center a perfect 100 score for treatment of heart attack patients.
- Palisades Medical Center has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- The New Jersey Hospital Association (NJHA) has honored Palisades Medical Center with its prestigious Community Outreach Award for its year-round commitment to educate residents, improve access to care, and reduce health disparities.
- The American Association of Respiratory Care has recognized both Palisades Medical Center and The Harborage with Quality Respiratory Care Recognition awards.
- The Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Program at Palisades Medical Center earned National Certification by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- The Harborage was named on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Nursing Homes” List.
- The Harborage received a 5-star rating from both the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.