Home » Our Services » Physical Medicine Department » Physical Therapy
North Bergen Location
7600 River Road
North Bergen, NJ
Phone — (201) 854-5013
Fax — (201) 453-4113
- Physical Therapy
- Pediatric PT/OT/ST
42 City Place
Phone — (201) 520-1900
Fax — (201) 758-1505
- Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Sports Medicine
To download or print locations and hours, CLICK HERE.
When you are side-lined due to an illness or injury, our team can get you back into life. Your recovery expectation is improved when you experience our expert hands-on therapy. Personalized treatment plans ensure your healing needs and lifestyle demands are met.
Whether you are training for a triathlon or recovering from a routine injury, you are in good hands with our highly trained, specialized staff. Each patient receives individual attention from a rehab professional trained in manual therapy, who stays by your side through every exercise and treatment modality. All therapies are performed with hands-on precision and care.
Physical therapy is very important in enhancing primary health care and improving the quality of life. Physical therapists can work in many fields and are mainly concerned with pain relief and restoration of maximum functional level that's possible. Their goal is to return you to normal life as soon as possible, with the skills you need to prevent injury. It is important to recognize that you, the patient, are the most important participant in the healing and prevention process.
We proudly offer:
- Kinesio taping — A technique that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion.
- Manual therapy — Including trigger point release, mobilizations, myofacial release.
- Balance training — To improve safety and for fall prevention.
- McKenzie Method — For treatment of back and neck pain.
- Repositioning technique for BPPV — For those suffering from vertigo.
- Game-Ready ice and compression machine — An effective modality for reducing inflammation and recovery from surgery or injury.
Referrals may be faxed directly to our clinic from your doctor's office.