Home » Our Services » Clinical Services » Maternity Care
The best for your baby, your family...and you.
The Maternity Center at HackensackUMC provides personalized care to help moms-to-be enjoy the miracle of birth in a family-oriented environment. It features luxurious suites and a spectacular view of the New York City skyline.
Our full service-labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites offer you and your family:
- Accommodations for rooming fathers
- Infant security system
- Fetal monitoring
- Access to patient information from physicians' offices
- Anesthesiologist (24-hour service)
- Lactation consultant
- Nutritionists/dietary needs
- Medela Rental Station -- fully equipped
- Suites equipped with the latest technology
- Spectacular riverfront views
- Specialty operating rooms within the unit to exclusively accommodate C-section mothers
- Private visitors lounge located within the unit
- Real-time, up-to-the-minute monitoring of the condition of Mother and Baby
Please CLICK HERE for complete details about our Breastfeeding Services.
HackensackUMC also provides the latest medical technology resources available and a comprehensive, all-inclusive one day child birth class.
Our child birth classes include:
- Breathing and exercise techniques
- Newborn care
- Pain management
- What to expect from labor through delivery
If you are not scheduled for a Child Birth Class and would still like to take a tour of the HackensackUMC Maternity Unit, please make an appointment by calling Nikki Mederos at (201) 854-5702.